PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY.
2. Site Registration. In order for you to register for an account En Masse may require you to provide us with certain information including your name, birth date, e-mail address, and mailing address. We do not require Personal Information to obtain access to the Site; however, you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
Most Internet browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You should refer to your browser instructions or "Help" screen to learn more about how to manage cookies. Please note, however, that if you block cookies, some portions of the Site may not function properly.
We also maintain log files which contain Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses. An IP address is a numeric address that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. We use log files to monitor traffic on the Site, to report information to our advertisers and to troubleshoot technical problems. In the event of user abuse of the Site, we may block certain IP addresses. IP addresses may be used to personally identify you in order to enforce our Terms of Service and any applicable end user license agreement.
5. Statistical and Usage Data. When you use the Site, we may retrieve information about your hardware system and how our services are used, including your IP address. We use this information to enable you to use the services offered through the Site over the Internet. We also use this information to better understand the behavior and preferences of our customers, so that we can improve our products and services.
6. How Personal Information is Used. The Personal Information collected from you will be used to operate the Site and to provide the products or services or carry out the transactions you have requested or authorized.
In support of these uses, En Masse may use Personal Information to provide you with more effective service, to improve the Site and any related En Masse products or services, and to make the Site easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your interactions with En Masse, information collected by the Site may be combined with information collected by En Masse from other sources.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with information about the product or service that you have purchased or inquired about. Additionally, we may send you information about other En Masse products and services, and/or share information with En Masse partners so they may send you information about their products and services.
We may merge Site-visitation data with demographic information, and we may use this information to provide more relevant content. We may combine Site-visitation data with your Personal Information in order to provide you with personalized content.
En Masse may hire other companies to provide products or services on our behalf, and we may provide such companies with Personal Information to help them perform their duties.
En Masse may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on En Masse; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of En Masse or its affiliates; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of En Masse employees or agents, users of En Masse products or services, or members of the public.
Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the State of Washington or any other state or country in which En Masse or its affiliates or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site you consent to any such transfer of information to another state or country.
You will be deemed to have consented to the disclosure to, and use by, a subsequent owner or operator of the Site, of any Personal Information contained in our database for such site, if En Masse or one of its companies assigns all of its rights and obligations regarding the use of your Personal Information at the time of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of En Masse's assets to a subsequent owner or operator, or similar event.
Please do not use your real name or the real name of another person when selecting a username. Please note that your username will be available to the Internet's general public while you participate in some services, like message boards or forums, so you should exercise discretion when using these services. We are not responsible for protecting such information that you may disclose to third parties through our services.
7. Children Under the Age of 13. Because the Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, we prohibit registration to persons under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not create an account on the Site. We will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
10. Accessing or Changing Personal Information. To review and update your Personal Information stored with En Masse, please access your account.
11. Security of Personal Information. En Masse follows generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on the Site, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.