New Dungeon: The Broken Prison
The Broken Prison is a new 5-person, level 65 dungeon that takes players into Lakan's Prison to investigate some mysterious activity...and a possible escape.
- Required level: 65
- Minimum Item Level: 417 (for instance matching)
- Entry teleportal located in the southwest corner of Deva Silver, in Oblivion Woods
- Entry Limit: 1 per day (Elite: 2 per day)
- Bosses: Gorgoth, Molek, Balbatos
- Loot: alkahests, designs and materials for Imperator and Ambush sets; designs and materials for Quatrefoil Brooch; Manorborne and Estateborne accessories; Tier 10 enchanting materials.
- The Broken Prison features seven new achievements.
Dungeon Updates: Harrowhold
We've made a few adjustments to this raid:
- Players can no longer use Goddess’s Blessings in Harrowhold.
- We have adjusted Vergos to be more challenging.
We made various improvements and refinements to Vanguard quests and quest tracking:
- When players hit level 65, the quest tracker automatically resets, leaving just the three highest-priority quests.
- Players no longer automatically acquire the following early level 65 zone quests:
- Etching to Get Started
- Hands with Many Hats
- Engineering the Outcome
- Friends of the Family
- We added an item level requirement (item level 417) to the story quest Wrath of Dragons.
- For PvP servers, we removed the quest ‘The Outlaw.’ Players can still learn the Outlaw Declaration skill directly from Skill UI upon reaching level 65.
- We removed special battleground Vanguard Quests.
We made a minor improvement to a couple of loot boxes:
- We updated the Monarch's Treasure Chest and Prince's Treasure Chests from Tier 5 alkahests to Tier 6 alkahests.
We reduced the Guild-versus-Guild declaration fee and penalty:
- We reduced the declaration fee from 50 percent to 300/900/1,500 guild funds (for small/medium/large guilds).
- We reduced the penalty by 66 percent (2/3) to 5/15/25 guild funds per hour (for small/medium/large guilds).
We made some changes to Kumas Royale:
- Kumas Royale is now two separate battlegrounds: one for players from level 20-64, and one for level 65 players.
- The level 20-64 Kumas Royale equalizes all players to level 65.
- We changed the requirement for kicking a player from a party in Kumas Royale from 80% party agreement to 100%.
We made a change to the TERA UI:
- You can now change the Raid Party UI size, by going to Options > UI Settings > Scale Combat Elements > Raid Parties.
- Flight skills now revert to default locations when you dismount from a flying mount.
- We corrected an issue with Bamarama incorrectly refunding bets under conditions other than the world server going down.