May 8, 2012
Bugs Squashed | Adjustments
- Addressed the issue that was causing recent server instability. No duct tape required.
- Fixed the issue that was preventing the use of two periods in a user name.
- Reduced the minimum number of channels on the Island of Dawn to five. That's at least five chances to find and kill Vekas!
- Reduced the minimum number of channels in areas surrounding Velika and Allemantheia from eight to four.
- Note: TERA adds channels automatically based on player population, so the number of active channels will often be above the minimum.
Back to TERA patch notes