- Ten minutes before the nexus opens up, four NPC questgivers spawn at each nexus location on the map.
- The first nexus quest is no longer automatically assigned upon entering the area. Individual players must now pick up nexus quests from one of the NPC questgivers manually. (The raid leader can’t do this for the raid.)
- Subsequent-stage quests appear automatically.
- Only 120 players can work on the quest per nexus location. So gather up 119 of your closest friends!
- If you leave the nexus area, the quest automatically cancels.
- If quests are no longer available, players can choose to participate and attack the monsters in the nexus, but will not get any rewards nor the Nexus Call buff (ability to enter the Nexus Traverse).
- The actual quest objectives remain the same: finish each stage of the nexus.
- If quests are still available, players can arrive at a nexus during the second or third stage and get the quest from an NPC—the progression is the same. We all know that one person who’s always late.
Inside the Nexus
- Monsters in the nexus no longer drop reputation motes. Their reputation is bad enough.
- Quest rewards for nexus changed to the following:
- First stage: 50 Agnitor credits, 100 Agnitor xp, 10 gold
- Second stage: 100 Agnitor credits, 200 Agnitor xp, 25 gold
- Third stage: 150 Agnitor credits, 300 Agnitor xp, 40 gold
- Players only need one Nexus Call buff to enter the Nexus Traverse (down from a stack of two). Because math is hard.
- Nexus buffs no longer drain HP in addition to their main beneficial or detrimental effect. Now fewer healers will log off exactly at 7 p.m.
- Stage three nexus BAMs have significantly reduced HP.
Nexus Markers on the Map
- Colors of the markers on the maps show how populated a nexus is based on quests taken.
- blue nexus symbol: more than 50 percent of nexus quests remain
- yellow nexus symbol: between 30 and 49 percent of nexus quests remain
- red nexus symbol: between 1 and 29 percent of nexus quests remain
- lock icon: displays when no more nexus quests are available
- The tooltip displays an exact number of taken quests. The tooltip still notes the current phase of the nexus. You’ll need to do math to know exactly how many quests are left.
- There are no longer different instances for each zone. Any of the traverse portals take players to the same traverse.
- Nexus Traverse quest rewards have increased.
- 200 gold
- 4600 Agnitor reputation
- 1400 Agnitor credits
If you close a nexus and complete the Nexus Traverse, you can close another nexus and benefit from its quests, if they’re still available. You will not be able to complete another Nexus Traverse, however.
Nexus Times have changed. All times Pacific.
- Saturday, Sunday—2 a.m., noon, 7 p.m.
- Monday, Friday—noon, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday—6 p.m.