August 20, 2013 (server updates begin at 7 a.m. Pacific)
Alliance Changes | Miscellaneous Changes | Elite Bar Changes
- The Vault of Allies is temporarily accessible to alliance cadets.
- The Vault of Allies will restore its exclusivity to full alliance members during the maintenance on August 29, 2013.
- Updated tooltips of noctenium fusion recipes to clarify that they create soulbound equipment.
- Alliance PvP times have changed for PvE servers (all times Pacific).
- Every Day
- 4 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- 11 a.m. to noon
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only
- Drop Bomb tooltip now clarifies that it is designed for use during non-PvP times.
- The Alliance Supply Shop, accessible through the Activities menu, is now fully localized.
- Dailies, dungeons, and battlegrounds now reset at midnight Pacific time.
- Handmade munsell dye bundle added to Major Milestone’s store.
- These dyes last one hour.
- Dye durations now correctly reflect their one-hour duration.
- Message for switching a guild now correctly says 6 hours instead of 7 days.
^ Back to Top
Elite Bar Changes
- Apothecary dyes added to the mix of available goods from the daily elite gift box.
Back to TERA patch notes