September 17, 2013 (server updates begin at 7 a.m. Pacific)
New Stuff | Miscellaneous Changes | Bugs Squashed | Known Issues
- The Festival of the Sun and Beach Party events are in full swing. See our news post on September 17 for full details.
- Enchantment adjusters have been mailed to everyone eligible. Please consult this FAQ for more details.
- Characters are now introduced to Killing Spree at Level 30, at which time they can start earning reputation.
- Major Milestone has returned.
- New dungeon quests now have more details on how to enter.
- Players can no longer buy Manual: Outlaw Declaration on PvE servers.
- Players can now search for school uniform loot boxes on the broker.
- Clicking on Available Quests from the Mission Board no longer crashes the game client.
- Corrected archer skill tooltips for Sniper’s Eye and Eagle’s Eye.
- Teleportal at the end of Wonderholme is now fixed.
- Corrected some typos.
^ Back to Top
- Kezzel can glitch into a wall in Kezzel’s Gorge at times. It’s best not to try and pin the giant against the wall.
- Some new T14 boots with MP restoration bonus will incorrectly display as HP restoration when converted to masterwork.
- In addition, some new T14 gloves with an HP restoration bonus incorrectly display as MP restoration while not masterworked. These gloves correctly display HP restoration once masterworked.
Back to TERA patch notes