May 14, 2013 (server updates begin at 7 a.m. PDT)
Cool New Stuff | Miscellaneous Changes | Bugs Squashed
Cool New Stuff
- Kelsaik’s Raid (10- and 20-player) is now here!
- Everyone will automatically obtain the quest “A Bigger, Badder Kelsaik” upon reaching level 60. But don’t think you can blow his house down just because you hit level 60.
- Raids can enter via the Instance Matching system or via the raid teleportal located next to the regular Kelsaik’s Nest teleportal.
- The quest reward contains:
- 300 gold
- 2,500,000 XP
- Kelsaik’s Treasure Crate, which contains gems
- Two new achievements have been added.
- Be the first 10-person raid on the server to kill Raid X Kelsaik.
- Be the first 20-person raid on the server to kill Raid XX Kelsaik, which grants the Pro Raider—Mark I title.
- Both instance versions have a cooldown of one entry per day. Instance reset scrolls do not apply to raid instances.
- No masterworked or pre-enchanted items drop in these dungeons.
- Two new sets of enchantable tier 14 weapons and armor are introduced.
- The 20-person raid drops the Mayhem Set.
- The 10-person raid drops the Dismay Set.
- New superior jewelry also has a chance to drop.
- Champions’ Skyring (unranked and ranked) can now be solo- or duo-queued. But you cannot quad-queue. Five is right out.
- A warning pop-up window now alerts users who try to sell masterworked, enchanted, or crystal-equipped gears to merchants, specialty stores, and crystal merchants.
- The character- and account-bound skill books for Boneshaker are now discardable.
- Traveler’s insurance and the four summon NPC scrolls it contains are all now tradable.
- The prologue tutorial has been removed. But there are plenty of other beaches to enjoy.
^ Back to Top
- Rookie buffs from Manaya’s Core normal mode can no longer transfer to party members in hard mode.
- Common and master enigmatic scrolls can now be used from the shortcut tray.
- Fixed the issue where temporary mounts were not expiring at the correct time. The horses responsible have had a good talking-to.