February 14, 2012
- The "Contact Support" button now brings you to the TERA Customer Support page on the website.
- Moving the mouse pointer no longer skips the opening cinematic movie. You can still skip it by pressing any key.
- The LFG, Vanarch, and Party Alert chat channels will now be moderated.
- The description for Soothing Rhomb has been corrected.
- When trying to create a new character, you will now be notified if you have reached the maximum number of characters on your account for that particular closed beta test.
- Achievements will now display properly in the chat window.
- This build replaces some existing textures with high-resolution textures. They will display if you set the graphics options to maximum.
- The client may crash when trying to login to server after exiting the server queue screen.
- The cinematic for the Circle the Wagons quest will not render environmental detail if your distant environmental detail setting is below the max setting of six.
- Outlaw quests point you to NPC Kareras, who is currently not labeled or clickable, and may not appear on the mini-map.
- When changing locations, party members may "arrive" in a different channel.
- The Contaminated Well area in the Quarantine Zone map has the incorrect environment textures.
- Cancelling a Teleport Scroll mid-use will cancel the teleportation but still consume the item.
- The quest objective and text of the Promised Support quest conflict.
- The right ALT key registers as a double press with each single press. Use the left ALT key in the interim.
- Piglings occasionally drop huge amounts of gold.
- Battlegrounds are not implemented in this build.
- The mystic's thrall summon may re-engage monsters even after its summoning mystic dies.
Back to TERA patch notes
Next: Beta Patch 16.03.05 February 23, 2012
Beta Patch 16.03.04 February 14, 2012