September 24, 2012
Cool New Stuff | Notable Changes and Fixes
Cool New Stuff
- Crafting quests are back!
- More nexus events! The new schedule is below (all times Pacific).
- Sunday noon
- Sunday 5 p.m.
- Monday 5 p.m.
- Tuesday noon
- Wednesday 5 p.m.
- Thursday noon
- Friday 6 p.m.
- Friday 9 p.m.
- Saturday 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 p.m.
- The gold rewards for all nexus event quests have been reduced by 50 percent.
Notable Changes and Fixes
- Refined alkahest provided as a quest reward now stacks with refined alkahest sold at specialty stores.
- Fixed progression problems for the “Natural Wonders” and “Talk Like a Pirate Day” quests.
- In-game clock now shows the server time when you hover the mouse over it.
- Chronoscrolls can now be used when placed in the shortcut tray.
- Fixed the problem of irrelevant system messages when attempting to enchant.
- Players’ names no longer disappear from the Blocked list after closing and reopening the window.
Back to TERA patch notes