February 12, 2013 (server updates begin at 7 a.m. PST)
New Server: Valley of Titans
- We’re bringing up a new PvP server called Valley of Titans. Or rather, bringing it back.
- Transfers are allowed to and from this server, but the rules are slightly different than other servers.
- The minimum level to transfer will be 20.
- The maximum gold to transfer will be 50,000.
- Any server will be able to transfer to this server.
- All other transfer rules apply.
- No prime titles will be available on this server.
- This server will be on the same instance and battleground matching server as Celestial Hills, Mount Tyrannas, and Tempest Reach servers.
- The village atlas delivered with your elite consumables is now bankable and discardable.
- A bunch of typos have been fixed across various quests.
- Quest tracker for “The Angry Forest” no longer points you to a nonexistent area.
- Mangle skill text has been adjusted to reflect what it really does (cut both attack and movement speed).
- Fixed a bug where Standard players were not able to list up to 10 items on the Broker.
Back to TERA patch notes