April 2, 2013 (server updates begin at 7 a.m. PDT)
Battleground Changes | Miscellaneous Changes | Bugs Squashed | Known Issues
- For now, we’re replacing the Fraywind Canyon (15-person raid) with a new battleground type, Fraywind Canyon (equalized). We promise no math will be involved.
- See our equalized battleground news post for more details.
- Players can still queue alone or in parties to the regular Fraywind Canyon battleground.
- The Equalized Fraywind Canyon will be Solo Queue only.
- Killing Spree credit caps now reset on Tuesday morning instead of Saturday morning. That should free up some weekend time for cartoons.
- Battleground matching and instance matching for players on the Valley of Titans server now group with Lake of Tears and Ascension Valley servers.
- Clearing Manaya’s Core (normal or hard) now triggers the “End of the Argon War” cutscene. Break out the popcorn!
- Characters with premium items can now be deleted.
- Characters with premium items under level 40 will receive a pop-up warning before being instantly deleted.
- Characters with premium items level 40 and over will not receive a warning and will be deleted after 24 hours.
- Restrictions to server transfers have changed.
- Characters must be a minimum of level 40.
- A maximum of 20,000 gold can be transferred with a character.
- Non-story quest items can now be destroyed. You will receive a pop-up warning if you are about to discard a quest item.
- Level 1 skills are now available from skill trainers.
- Changed the TERA: Rising splash page image.
- New reward, Supply Crate #5, added to the quest “Making the Rounds.”
- This supply crate contains supplies and an additional crate for level 9.
- Supply crates always contain useful items. They contain higher-level supply crates and some contain a weapon crate as well.
- The boxes-within-boxes recursion continues until level 45. It might be boxes all the way down.
- The Rookie’s Crystal Lock buff will now only be consumed if it prevents a crystal from breaking.
- Snowdrift mount now has proper sound effects.
- The achievement “Can’t Control the Power” is now properly awarded when a player uses the Murderous Intent skill.
- Elite mount icons placed on the skill bar no longer summon the previous elite mount.
- Global and RP chat channels are now placed under “Chat Channels” and not “System Information” in Chat Tab Options.
- The game now displays the correct tooltip text on items when enchanting fails. Enchanting never did affect your HP, only your mental health.
- Item preview is now gender specific.
- Fixed typos in some quests.
- Fixed quests to state correct turn-in NPCs.
^ Back to Top
- “Server First” achievement messages aren’t displaying correctly. You’ll have to message “FIRST!” yourself.
- When the jeweled lion elite status mount is dragged to the shortcut tray the icon doesn’t display in the tray. The skill will function from the shortcuts.
Back to TERA patch notes