October 22, 2013 (server updates begin at 7 a.m. Pacific)
Battleground Changes | Halloween Event | Bugs Squashed
- Fraywind Canyon
- Desperate Resolve buff has been disabled.
- Made changes to Killing Spree.
- Killing Spree Credits:
- You can now get up to 70 contribution credits.
- A team leader now gets 50 bonus credits.
- Credits for losing has been lowered to 10.
- So if you win, you can get up 125 credits. 175 if you are team leader. If you lose, you can get up to 80 credits.
- 150 Killing Spree reputation for winning
- 50 Killing Spree reputation for losing.
- Champions’ Skyring
- You now get 75 Killing Spree credits for losing.
- Event is extended until November 14.
- Prices have been adjusted for Halloween candy redemptions.
- The candy cost of Riding Skill: BoneShaker has been lowered to 450.
- The candy cost of Care and Use of Your Pet: Boo has been lowered to 250.
- Princess Arin’s Maid Uniform now displays the correct image.
- Candyspinner (1-day) skill from elite gift box now can be learned.
- Strikeforce weapons’ text now displays the correct weapon bonus as increase PvP damage instead of defense.
- Outlaw manual skill now matches the skill tooltip in the skill book.
- “Where Is Thy Sting?” achievement has been updated to remove “Nightmare” from the Meldita requirement.
- Horned helm now refers to the correct NPC.
- Enchanted berserker and slayer weapons from Nightforge, Steadfast, Strikeforce, and Wonderholme sets now glow correctly.
- “Akasha’s Left Hand” achievement now correctly indicates you must knock down Nightmare Shargrim and not just kill him.
- “Nowhere to Hide” achievement now correctly indicates the “Restraining Order”achievement as a requirement.
Back to TERA patch notes