Hey TERA fans, it’s time to put your skills to the test with an incredible hard-mode dungeon!
Desperate to change the fortunes of the vampyrs, Lilith has devoted herself to rousing the dark god Lakan from his eternal slumber. But all power comes at a price, and Lilith has definitely arranged for someone else to pay the bill…
Starting Tuesday, May 1, Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
- Location—Cliffs of Insanity in Popolion (or via a Keep and Manor Teleport Scroll)
- Difficulty—[4 STARS]
- Required Level—65
- Recommended Number of Players—5 players
- Minimum Item Level—417
- Daily Entry Limit—2 (4 for elite players)
- Bosses—Nightmare Pyrepelt, Nightmare Arachandelabra, Nightmare Lilith
- Loot—Demense accessories, designs and materials for Ambush weapons and footwear, materials for crafting Guile gear and Quatrefoil brooches, tier 10 Feedstock.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the loot you can get from this challenging hard-mode dungeon.
Demense accessories include Manorborne and Estateborne rings, which pair with the earrings you can get in Ruinous Manor. Quatrefoil brooches increase both Power and Crit Factor, and have an active skill which boosts your Power, Crit Factor, and Attack Speed, in addition to cleansing any harmful effects.
Ambush gear is the current best-in-game set, so collecting crafting designs and materials from Lilith’s Keep (Hard) is the next step to acquiring this must-have gear! Additional designs are available in Ruinous Manor, and the upcoming Ruinous Manor (Hard), so be sure and complete your set!