Hey TERA fans, it's time to gear up and tackle another amazing dungeon.
It might seem that the vampyr noble Lilith's plan to revive the dead god Lakan died with her in Lilith's Keep, but even in death, she still has Lakan's favor.
And for vampyrs, death is just an inconvenience on the way to ultimate triumph.
Starting today, level 65 players can take on a new max–level dungeon in TERA for Playstation®4 and Xbox One—Ruinous Manor, packed to the roof with awesome challenges and rewards!
- Location—Cliffs of Insanity in Popolion (or via instance matching or Teleport Scroll)
- Difficulty—[4 STARS]
- Required Level—65
- Recommended Number of Players—5 players
- Minimum Item Level—417
- Daily Entry Limit—2 (4 for elite players)
- Bosses—Resurrected Atrocitas, Resurrected Malgarios, Lachelith
- Loot—Guile armor crates, Manorborne and Estateborne earrings, Cleansing Brooches, Dyad Niveot Structures, Lachelith's Treasure chest
Here's a brief breakdown of the loot you can get from this awesome new dungeon.
The earrings add to the already potent rings available in Lilith's Keep. Cleansing Brooches have a special skill that lets you remove any debuffs, just in case your healer is otherwise occupied. And Dyad Niveot Structures allow you to combine fine crystals into potentially stronger niveots, which cannot be destroyed upon death.
Finally, Lachelith's treasure chest could contain materials for crafting Ambush gear!