Hey, TERA fans! We’ve just added another hard-mode dungeon in which to test your skill!
The "Insanity Epidemic" may have run its course, but the events of Lilith's Keep have definite consequences in Ruinous Manor (Hard). For if there's one thing for sure with vampyrs, bosses can never truly die…and always hunger for vengeance.
Ruinous Manor (Hard) is available starting Tuesday, May 22.
- Location—Cliffs of Insanity in Popolion (or via a Keep and Manor Teleport Scroll)
- Required Level—65
- Recommended Number of Players—5 players
- Minimum Item Level—422
- Daily Entry Limit—1 (2 for elite players)
- Bosses—Nightmare Resurrected Atrocitas, Nightmare Resurrected Malgarios, Nightmare Lachelith
- Loot—Manorborne Earring, Estateborne Earring, Manorborne Ring, Estateborne Ring, Ambush Belt, Lady's Handerkerchief, Envy Crystal, Eau de Fascination, Lachelith's Treasure Chest
Here's a brief breakdown of the loot you can get from this hard-mode dungeon.
Manorborne and Estateborne rings and earrings pair nicely with other Demense accessories obtained from Lilith's Keep. Ambush gear is the current best-in-game set, and belts are pretty rare acquisitions. Plus, crafting materials from drops and chests will be extremely useful as you build out the rest of your Ambush set!