Sneak peek at the 18.10.07 patch notes:
- More nexuses than ever before! Nexuses are now open daily at noon, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. (all times Pacific). And yes, they’re nexuses. Quit calling them nexi.
- The nexus now silhouettes players if 80 or more people are within a single nexus. You can increase the maximum before silhouetting up to 500 with the Real-Time Optimization slider in the Video tab of the Options menu.
- Battleground scoring has changed.
- You earn points toward (or off of) your Battleground Ranking for:
- Kills (1 point each)
- Deaths (-1 point each)
- Assists (1 point each)
- Victory (20 points)
- Loss (-15 points)
- For individual scoring during a battle, the reward for capping a pyre has been lowered to 150 points, rather than 500 points.
Read more on the 18.10.07 patch notes page.