Lancers and brawlers, rejoice! TERA for console is holding a leveling event just for you!
Starting Friday, November 2 at 9 a.m. PDT, when you hit certain level breakpoints with lancer and brawler characters, you’ll receive special leveling rewards, including a pet, a mount, weapon skins, costumes, and accessories, plus useful consumable and enchanting materials geared toward end-game content.
You can only earn each of these rewards with one lancer and one brawler on any given server, and rewards will be sent to that tank’s in-game parcel post. You can use the rewards with any character on the server, of course, although some will be limited to lancer or brawler specifically.
Here’s a sample of what’s in store for your tank as you level up:
- Level 16: Riding Skill: Noble Tempermare and Mirrored Shades (face accessory)
- Level 27: Care and Use of Your Pet Viridette
- Level 60: Simple Threatening Brooch
- Level 62: Lancer—Garden-Variety Lance weapon skin and Dyeable Guile Mail costume
- Level 62: Brawler—Silver Powerpulse Fists and Ornamental Hauberk
- Level 64: Full Set of Guile gear, including Manor Necklace, Rings, and Earrings
And this is just the start! Head to the TERA Console forums for the full list of everything you get as you level up, starting at level 2.
Don’t wait too long to get started; the event ends Friday, November 23 at 8:59 a.m. PST.