Registration time is fast approaching for Canyon Clash, TERA’s first battlegrounds tournament. Here’s everything you need to know to sign up and start honing your player-versus-player tactics.
To take part in Canyon Clash, follow these directions:
- Team leaders must submit their registration via an in-game parcel sent to “Canyon.Clash.Rep” (note the two dots in the name) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whether registering via email, or parcel, entry must contain the following:
- A list of all team members, who
- must all be level 60 at the time of registration
- must all be on the same server
- cannot be on another team
- Team name
- You will receive a reply when we receive your registration. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient.
- If you think there is a problem with your registration, please contact Customer Service.
- Registration opens on October 19 at 11 a.m. PDT. Registration ends on November 2 at 11 a.m. PDT. Any entries submitted before or after this time will not be eligible.
- Teams submitting ineligible players will not be selected.
- We will notify teams selected for the tournament via in-game parcel by November 5.
Consider the following as you plan your strategies and pick your team:
- The 16-team, double-elimination tournament will be held on its own server, separate from the live servers.
- All participants will be issued the victor weapon and armor set. This will be the only weapon and armor set available.
- All characters will have their class skills, glyphs and a full array of crystals and zyrks.
- The tournament server will open 24 hours before the start of the tournament so that players can customize their glyphs/crystals/zyrks and skill key configurations. No PvP will be allowed before the tournament begins.
- Only tournament participants will be allowed to enter this server.
- The Desperate Resolve buff will be turned off for the tournament.
- Tournament will start on Saturday, November 10. Exact times will be posted closer to the tournament date.