Official TERA for Xbox One and PlayStation®4 Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of this contest is En Masse Entertainment, Inc., a Delaware Corporation ("En Masse").
2. Entrant Eligibility. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, MEXICO, OR THE EUROPEAN UNION, WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE ON THE DATE REFERENCED BELOW AS THE START DATE FOR THE CONTEST ("ENTRANTS"). Entrants under the legal age of majority in their country of residence, but are over the age of 13 years of age and a resident of the United States of America must submit a written statement signed by their parents or guardians that they have read, understood and agree to these Contest rules with Entrant’s entry, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules on behalf of the Entrant and themselves. Entrants residing in the States of North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut or Maryland in the United States, the Province of Quebec in Canada are not eligible to participate in this Contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the Entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address from which the e-mail was sent. Offers void where prohibited by law.
Directors, officers and employees of En Masse, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win prizes.
3. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence at the time designated in the contest article and shall continue in duration until the deadline designated in the Contest article (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize and must be completed and received by En Masse in the format designated in the Contest article.
4. Prizes. During the Contest Period, a certain number of qualified entrants will be chosen by En Masse to receive the prize designated in the Contest article as selected by En Masse.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize winners must provide an affidavit of eligibility to En Masse before they receive the Prize. Prizes returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after delivery of notification will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prizes will be permitted, except that En Masse reserves the right to substitute a prize for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. All prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
5. Contest Rules. En Masse, in its sole discretion, may choose the winners from all entrants who have submitted an entry prior to the Deadline. Winners will be chosen by En Masse at its sole discretion based upon the nature of the Contest. The decision of En Masse is final. Prize winners will be notified via e-mail within fourteen (14) days thereafter. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification.
6. Disclaimer. En Masse and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events or prizes beyond the control of En Masse; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
Furthermore, Entrants and winners assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Contest or the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Contest if it cannot be completed as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, including, without limitation, insufficient volume of eligible entries, and to select winners from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants whether due to technical or human error.
7. En Masse Use of Entries. Entrant hereby agrees that in consideration of Entrant’s being allowed the chance to enter the Contest, Entrant hereby grants En Masse a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license and right to utilize the entry materials that Entrant submits to En Masse in connection with the Contest (collectively, "Entry Materials"). The Entry Materials will not be returned to any entrant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Entrant acknowledges that En Masse has the right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and promotionally exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to Entrant or any other person or entity. Entrant agrees to take, at En Masse's expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by En Masse to effect, perfect or confirm En Masse's rights as set forth above in this paragraph 8.
8. Original Work of Authorship. Entrant hereby warrants and represents that (a) Entrant owns all rights to all Entry Materials submitted by Entrant; and (b) all such Entry Materials are original works of authorship on Entrant part and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any other person or entity.
9. Collection of Information-Entry Materials. The Entry Materials may include a survey that requires Entrant to enter 'screen name,' real name, e-mail address, and address of residence. This information will only be used to contact Entrant in the event that such Entrant is chosen to receive a prize. Without limiting En Masse's rights under its privacy policies available at http://tera.enmasse.com/legal/privacy-policy with regards to its use of the information, note that Entrant’s information will be used to contact Entrant specifically for operation of the Contest. By entering the Contest, Entrant also gives its consent to the collection use and processing, as set forth in the privacy policies mentioned above, by En Masse of Entrant’s personal information provided at registration as well as any further information provided during Entrant’s participation.
10. General Release. By entering the Contest Entrant releases En Masse and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Tournament (including, without limitation, participation in the Tournament) or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow (i) the exclusion of implied warranties on applicable statutory rights; and in the case of the countries of the United Kingdom, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Spain, (ii) limitations on a contracting party's liability with regards to damages or death caused due to its negligence or intentional misconduct, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply in some cases.
11. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners will be required to execute and deliver to En Masse a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
12. Winners List. Contest results and winner’s list will be posted on http://www.tera-online.com.
13. Copyright Notice. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2018 En Masse Entertainment, Inc, and its licensors. All rights reserved.
14. Miscellaneous. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of En Masse, which are final and binding in all respects. En Masse reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond En Masse's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or En Masse otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to En Masse, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in En Masse's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. En Masse reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest.
If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please submit them using our Customer Support page at https://support.enmasse.com.